We SUPPORT and NURTURE
- We are kind and helpful to each other.
- We share with others.
- We care for each other in the community.
- We support charities to help others.
- We ask for help if we need it.
- We keep ourselves and others safe by: for example walking in school, being careful on stairs, looking after each other in the playground and parking with consideration for others.
- We make everyone feel welcome at our school.
- We aim to make our school a happy place.
- We value each other - everyone is important.
- We give praise.
We value RESPECT
- We listen to each other.
- We take turns when we wish to speak.
- We respect our differences.
- We include everyone - no one is left out.
- We care about our environment both in and out of school.
- We respect each other's property.
- We treat each other fairly.
- We aim to tell the truth at all times.
- We respect different religions and cultures.
- We treat others how we would like to be treated.
- We say "please" and "thank you".
We value COMMITMENT
- We come to school on time and ready to work.
- We can work independently.
- We can work and play together.
- We are partners in education.
- We will try to do the best in all that we do.
- We aim to inspire and motivate learning.
- We take responsibility for our own learning and behaviour.
- We learn from our mistakes.